Finding Theo : a father's true story of loss, courage, and discovery / Timothy Krause.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fayette Co PL - Connersville||B KRAUSE (Text)||39230031924036||Adult New Books||Checked out||12/26/2018|
- ISBN: 9781945507922 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 1945507926 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: xiii, 194 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Franklin, Tennessee : Clovercroft Publishing, 
- Copyright: ℗♭2018.
Finding Theo is a father's raw account of his son's courageous battle for life. It is also a deeper story of discovery about the people whose lives became interwoven with Theo's: the son of an Iranian immigrant who found him beside the trail, medical professionals -- one, the sister of a Columbine High School massacre victim -- and the cast of friends who guarded his soul.
Search for related items by subject
Fathers and sons.
Cycling accident victims.
Paralytics > United States > Biography.