- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD J CAR (Text)||30032001823373||NEW JUVENILE AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982520175 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 2 sound discs (approximately 2.5 hours) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified?]: Blackstone Pub, .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
[Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by [TBD].
"Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician with her own plan to win, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet, and a few unexpected turns."
|Source of Description Note:||
Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobile racing > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.