- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||YA FICTION SUVA (Text)||39213000843973||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481496346 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 424 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Simon Pulse paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 
- Copyright: 2017
Series information from Fantastic Fiction.
"In a world where people are implanted with technology to recode their DNA, gene-hacking genius Cat must decrypt her late father's message concealing a vaccine to a horrifying plague"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hackers > Fiction.
Genetic engineering > Fiction.
Plague > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Government, Resistance to > Fiction.
Hackers > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.