The librarians and the pot of gold [sound recording] / Greg Cox.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD COX (Text)||30032001822847||NEW ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781427293824 (sound recording)
- Physical Description: N/A audio discs (N/A hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 cm.
- Edition: Unabridged
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Macmillan Audio, 2016.
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
[Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Therese Plummer.
"For millennia, the Librarians have secretly protected the world by keeping watch over dangerous magical relics. Cataloging and safeguarding everything from Excalibur to Pandora's Box, they stand between humanity and those who would use the relics for evil."-- Provided by publisher.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Librarians > Fiction.
Relics > Fiction.