- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings Co PL - North Vernon||JUV GN DUR (Text)||30653005595731||New Juvenile Graphic Novels||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781609808730 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 93 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First English-language edition.
- Publisher: New York : Seven Stories Press, 2018.
when the Syrian War reaches Amina's village she is forced to escape, and during her perilous journey she thinks of the brave warrior Zenobia to remind her to stay strong.
Search for related items by subject