A shogun's guide / by Catherine Chambers ; Illustrated by Ryan Pentney.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationHow-to guides for fiendish rulers
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scott County PL - Scottsburg||J 952.02 CHA (Text)||35830801891507||Kids Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781512415520 (library bound : alkaline paper)
- ISBN: 9781512430745 (paperback : alkaline paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Original edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Hungry Tomato, 
"From being a successful warrior to making your own rules, this book will show you how to become a shogun and what to do--no matter how fiendish--to keep the position"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8 to 12.
Search for related items by subject