Science comics : flying machines / Alsion Wilgus, Molly Brooks (illus).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scott County PL - Scottsburg||J 629.13 SCI (Text)||35830801884866||Kids Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781626721401 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781626721395 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 113 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : First Second, 2017.
"In an era of dirigibles and hot air balloons, the Wright brothers were among the first innovators of heavier-than-air flight. But in the hotly competitive international race toward flight, Orville and Wilbur were up against a lot more than bad weather. Mechanical failures, lack of information, and even other aviators complicated the Wright brothers' journey. But thanks to their carefully recorded experiments and a healthy dash of bravery, the Wright brothers' flying machines took off" -- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.