- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009012936-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009012936-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0912/2009012936-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scott County PL - Scottsburg||YA FIC FIT (Text)||35830801877936||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416989417
- ISBN: 1416989412
- Physical Description: 391 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2009.
High school sophomore Nora has always been very cautious in her relationships, but when Patch, who has a dark side she can sense, enrolls at her school, she is mysteriously and strongly drawn to him, despite warnings from her best friend, the school counselor, and her own instincts.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Supernatural > Fiction.
Angels > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.