Country living American style : decorate, create, celebrate.
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1618/2016302455-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1618/2016302455-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scott County PL - Scottsburg||747.09 COU (Text)||35830801855437||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781618371294
- ISBN: 1618371290
- Physical Description: 176 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Hearst Books, [c2015]
"Country Living shows how homeowners from coast to coast have captures all-American design in every room. Classic yet, casual, beautiful yet effortless, American style is a timeless look you can create wherever you live. Filled with spectacular photos, this stunning book reveals the secrets to bringing the look home, from furnishings and colors to fabrics and surfaces. Here are iconic favorites and great American-made products, including love-forever wing chairs, vintage watering cans, gorgeous wallpapers and more. You'll discover inspiration for every room!,"-- page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interior decoration > United States.