Ant-Man:The incredible shrinking suit / by Chris Strathearn.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1607/2015937501-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1607/2015937501-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scott County PL - Austin||PIC. BOOK J FIC ANT (Text)||35830801809715||Kids Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316256681 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0316256684 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2015.
At head of title: Marvel Ant-Man.
"Inspired by the film!"--Cover.
"Inspired by Marvel's Ant-Man. Based on the screenplay by Adam McKay & Paul Rudd. Story by Edgar Wright & Joe Cornish. Produced by Kevin Feige. Directed by Peyron Reed."
After stealing a top secret shrink-suit, Scott Lang sets out to test the suit's capabilites and finds himself the size of ant which comes with its own challenges as he faces the neighbors dog, a vaccuum, and a shower.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Size > Juvenile fiction.
Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Size > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Superheroes > Fiction.