Do you really want to meet an anteater? / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Daniele Fabbri.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Series InformationDo you really want to meet...?
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||EJ 599.3 MEI (Text)||33187004471781||Ej Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Ladoga Clark Twp PL - Ladoga||J599.3 MEI (Text)||34545000329213||Juvenile||Checked out||02/15/2019|
- ISBN: 9781681513942 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681523149 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated/Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A child travels to Brazil, observes an anteater's behavior in the wild, and learns about its eating and survival habits. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a range map, glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Myrmecophaga > Juvenile literature.