Do you really want to meet a cheetah? / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Daniele Fabbri.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationDo you really want to meet...?
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ladoga Clark Twp PL - Ladoga||J599.75 MEI (Text)||34545000329189||Juvenile||Checked out||12/22/2018|
- ISBN: 9781681513904 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681523101 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated/Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A child travels to Africa to go on a safari to look for a cheetah in the wild, learns how they catch their prey, and observes how fast they can run. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a range map, glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cheetah > Juvenile literature.
Safaris > Juvenile literature.