- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Benton Co PL - Fowler||jCL SMI (Text)||34044000959989||j Classics||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250146694 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250146690 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: vii, 390 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Wednesday Books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Wednesday Books, 2017.
The story of 17-year-old Cassandra and her family, who live in not-so-genteel poverty in an English castle, "I Capture the Castle" is as brightly witty and adventuresome today as it was when it was first published over 60 years ago.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Castles > England > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Castles > England > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.