Toilets tank! : their inner workings / by Riley Flynn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barton Rees Pogue Mem. PL - Upland||J 696.182 HB (Text)||76277000038741||Juvenile NonFiction||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781543531145 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781543531183 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: [North Mankato, Minnesota] : Capstone Press a capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"Fact Finders is published by Capstone Press."
"Get ready for some literal bathroom reading. Discover the story behind their home's most under appreciated feature. From facts on how much bodily waste the average person releases a day to information on what the first "toilets" were like. Readers will learn about why we need sanitation and where our waste goes when we flush."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toilets > Juvenile literature.
Toilets > History > Juvenile literature.
Sewerage > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series