- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Series InformationLet's go!
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookston Prairie Twp PL - Brookston||J 629.227 KEN (Text)||38209000915564||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||J 629.227 KEN (Text)||30090000760517||Childrens||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781624969799 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781624969805 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 16 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Tadpole Books, 
"Tadpole Books are published by Jump!"
"In Bikes, emergent readers learn about bikes and how they're used as a mode of transportation. Carefully crafted text uses high-frequency words, repetitive sentence patterns, and strong visual references to support emergent readers, ensuring reading success by making sure they aren't facing too many challenges at once."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bicycles > Juvenile literature.
Bicycles and bicycling.