Helen Keller / written by Leslie Garrett.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV BIOG B KELLER, HELEN (Text)||9781480623118S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781480623118 : PBD
- ISBN: 1480623113 : PBD
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : DK Pub., 2013.
A skill-building adaptation of the iconic notable's life features archival photographs, is designed for accessibility to first-time independent readers, and traces Keller's early days as a disabled child through her triumphant academic achievements.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series