Hour of the Olympics / by Mary Pope Osborne ; illustrated by Sal Murdocca.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random058/98024100.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random047/98024100.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV FIC OSBORNE (Text)||9780613116428S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9780613116428 : PBD
- ISBN: 0613116429 : PBD
- Physical Description: 70 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c1998.
"A Stepping Stone book."
Their magic tree house takes Jack and Annie back to retrieve a lost story in ancient Greece, where they witness the original Olympic games and are surprised to find what girls of the time were not allowed to do.
|Target Audience Note:||
"RL:2.3"--cover p. .
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Olympics > Fiction.
Greece > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Sex role > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Tree houses > Fiction.