Jumped in / Patrick Flores-Scott.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Monticello-Union Twp PL - Monticello||YA FLO (Text)||37743002289512||Young Adult Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781250053985 : PAP
- ISBN: 1250053986 : PAP
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustration ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Square Fish edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel & Friends 2014.
In the two years since his mother left him with his grandparents in Des Moines, Washington, Sam has avoided making friends and has become a slacker, but being paired with a new student for a slam poetry unit transforms his life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High interest-low vocabulary books.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Poetry > Fiction.
Mexican Americans > Fiction.
Family life > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Des Moines (Wash.) > Fiction.