Continuation of the national emergency with respect to certain terrorist attacks : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency declared In proclamation 7463 of September 14, 2001, with respect to certain terrorist attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, is to continue for one year beyond September 14, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-151 (Text)||00000106621071||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2018-0374-P.
"September 10, 2018."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
Terrorism > United States > Prevention.
National security > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-151
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-151.