Good Accounting Obligation in Government Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2276, to require agencies to submit reports on outstanding recommendations in the annual budget justification submitted to Congress.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-331 (Text)||00000106619893||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"September 4, 2018."
Shipping list no.: 2018-0373-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative agencies > United States > Accounting.
Government accountability > United States.
United States. Government Accountability Office.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-331
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-331.