Voluntary Separation Incentive Payment Adjustment Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 1888, to amend title 5, United States Code, to increase the maximum amount of a voluntary separation incentive payment and to include an annual adjustment in accordance with the Consumer Price Index.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-330 (Text)||00000106620578||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"September 4, 2018."
Shipping list no.: 2018-0373-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Early retirement incentives > Law and legislation > United States.
United States > Officials and employees > Retirement.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-330
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-330.