Preventing Emerging Threats Act of 2018 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2836, to assist the Department of Homeland Security in preventing emerging threats from unmanned aircraft and vehicles, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-332 (Text)||00000106619885||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 15 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"September 4, 2018."
Shipping list no.: 2018-0373-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drone aircraft > Law and legislation > United States.
National security > Law and legislation > United States.
Terrorism > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-332
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-332.