National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program Reauthorization Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on S. 1768.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-336 (Text)||2156-4898||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 29 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"September 6, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Sept. 10, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (U.S.) > Appropriations and expenditures.
Earthquake hazard analysis > United States.
Seismology > Research > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-336
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-336.