Intent to initiate trade negotiations with Mexico and Canada : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a notification that the President intends to initiate trade negotiations with Mexico and Canada, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 4205(a)(1)(A); Public Law 114-26, sec. 106(a)(1)(A); (129 stat. 350).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-150 (Text)||00000106788896||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0363-P.
"Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
"August 31, 2018."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Free trade > Mexico.
Free trade > United States.
Free trade > Canada.
International economic relations.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-150
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-150.