To reaffirm the action of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for the benefit of the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Mission Indians, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 1491) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-326 (Text)||00000106620396||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0360-P.
"August 23, 2018."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Mission Indians of the Santa Ynez Reservation, California.
Indians of North America > Land tenure > California.
Land trusts > California.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-326
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-326.