Estimating usual dietary intake from National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey data using the National Cancer Institute method / Kirsten A. Herrick [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 54 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-16).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (NCHS, viewed June 19, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (U.S.)
Health surveys > United States.
Nutrition surveys > United States.
Diet > United States.
Food habits > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics, series 2, data evaluation and methods research ; number 178
- DHHS publication, 0276-4733 ; no. 2018-1378
- Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research ; no. 178.
- DHHS publication