Continuation of the national emergency with respect to export control regulations : communication from the President of the United States : transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to export control regulations, that was declared in Executive Order 13222 of August 17, 2001, as amended, is to continue in effect for 1 year beyond August 17, 2017, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-147 (Text)||00000106619554||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0355-P.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"August 10, 2018."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Export controls > United States.
National security > United States.
Foreign trade promotion > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-147
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-147.