To require the appropriate federal banking agencies to recognize the exposure-reducing nature of client margin for cleared derivatives : report (to accompany H.R. 4659) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-882 (Text)||00000106619349||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 74 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0355-P.
"August 3, 2018"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency > Rules and practice.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation > Rules and practice.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-882
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-882.