- ISBN: 9781974916238 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1974916235 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Book of Enoch is an ancient Jewish religious work, ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. Written by multiple Palestinian Jews between the 3rd and 1st centuries BC, it is one of the earliest apocalyptic texts and is not considered part of the biblical canon by Christians or Jews, save certain Ethiopian or Eritrean Christian churches. The book describes the visions of Enoch, taken up by God at age 365 to witness heaven, the damnation of the wicked, and the salvation of the righteous. Translated by R.H. Charles and with an introduction by W. O. E. Oesterley, D.D.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Enoch (Biblical figure)
Ethiopic book of Enoch
Good and evil > Biblical teaching.