Call of the wraith / Kevin Sands.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||YAF San (Text)||32604000225515||DCTPLD YA New Books||Available||-|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV FICTION SAND (Text)||39213000845788||JUV Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534428478 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 494 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 
Christopher Rowe is shipwrecked in Devonshire, where children are disappearing and a ghost is suspected, but even Tom and Sally's arrival may not cure his amnesia in time to help.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series