The Ironwood tree / Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Poseyville Carnegie PL - Poseyville||J Dite (Text)||70651000001667||Juvenile (Fiction)||Available||-|
- ISBN: 144248702X (jacketed hc)
- ISBN: 9781442487024 (jacketed hc)
- Physical Description: 108 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2013.
- Copyright: ℗♭2004.
Sequel to: Lucinda's secret.
Sequel: The wrath of Mulgarath.
After Mallory is kidnapped at her fencing meet, Jared and Simon search for her near an old quarry and find themselves amidst dwarves and goblins.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.3 1.0 77859.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dwarfs > Juvenile fiction.
Goblins > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.
Caves > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series