The babysitter's survival guide : fun games, cool crafts, safety tips, and more! / by Jill D. Chassé, PhD ; art by Jeanine Murch.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||TWEEN j 649.10248 CHASSE (Text)||33946003369662||Tween Books - 1st Floor||Checked out||12/26/2018|
- ISBN: 1454923180
- ISBN: 9781454923183
- Physical Description: 106 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: Updated edition.
- Publisher: New York : Sterling Children's Books, 2017.
Previous edition published in 2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. How To Run Your Business -- 2. The Interview -- 3. Getting the Information You Need -- 4. What To Expect From Children Of Different Ages -- 5. Comforting Kids -- 6. Fighting -- 7. Activities and Crafts -- 8. Time To Eat -- 9. Bath Time -- 10. Bedtime -- 11. Babysitting Children With Special Needs -- 12. Problems You May Encounter.
Be the best babysitter in town! This handbook is the ultimate babysitter's helper, and a comprehensive guide to all aspects of the job. How can a babysitter entertain a fidgety kid, lull a toddler to sleep, or comfort a child who's feeling sad or upset? From finding clients and snagging the job to dealing with emergencies and accidents, The Babysitter's Survival Guide has all the advice you'll need. This fully revised edition includes updated information on using social media to build your business, keeping yourself and the children safe, cool activities to occupy your charges, and kid-friendly recipes to tempt reluctant eaters. With its fresh new design and illustrations, along with perforated business and emergency cards, it's perfect for enterprising young babysitters!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Babysitting > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
|Genre:||Handbooks and manuals.