I'll be a truck driver / By Connie Colwell Miller ; Illustrated by Silvia Baroncelli.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Series InformationWhen I grow up...
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 388.3 MIL (Text)||34207002199678||Juv Non-Fiction Easy||Checked out||01/23/2019|
|Jay Co PL - Bookmobile||J388.3 M647 (Text)||76383000462318||Junior Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Parke Co PL - Rockville||E MIL (Text)||7761200003604||New Children's Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681514000 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681523200 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Readers, Amicus Ink are imprints of Amicus, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"Readers follow along with an over-the-road truck driver as a young boy pretends to be a semi-truck driver hauling a load of oranges from a Florida orchard to a store across the country. Includes a glossary of truck-driving terms and an activity that lets readers practice mapping a route across a state"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Truck drivers > Juvenile literature.