I'll be a carpenter / by Connie Colwell Miller ; illustrated by Silvia Baroncelli.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 694.02 MIL (Text)||34207002199686||Juv Non-Fiction Easy||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Bookmobile||J694.023 M647 (Text)||76383000462320||Junior Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681513966 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681523163 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Readers, Amicus Ink are imprints of Amicus, 
"Readers follow along on a day in the life of a carpenter as a young girl pretends to be a carpenter while building a cardboard-box fort in the backyard with her brother. Includes a glossary of construction terms and an activity that lets readers practice building skills"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carpentry > Vocational guidance > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series