- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 526 BLU (Text)||34207002186626||Easy Non-Fiction||Checked out||11/28/2018|
- ISBN: 9781482464276
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 19 cm
- Publisher: New York : Gareth Stevens Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What's a map? -- Scale -- Direction -- Perspective -- The key -- May your street!
Is there such a thing as a fun way to develop spatial awareness? Yes and readers can do so by reading this book! Readers will engage in and expand their understanding of the world around them through a creative, rewarding map-making activity developed with learning and fun in mind! Step-by-step instructions guide them through this rewarding exercise, while a simple history and explanation of cartography allows them to feel a part of something both fascinating and epic.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Map drawing > Juvenile literature.
Maps > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Where on earth? Mapping parts of the world
- Bluthenthal, Todd. Where on earth? Mapping parts of the world.