Pouring and pressure tests of concrete / by W.A. Slater, Engineer Physicist, Bureau of Standards, A.T. Goldbeck, Engineer of Tests, Bureau of Public Roads.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 530 Un58t no. 175 (Text)||90100515-2018||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 13 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1920.
Issued October 11, 1920.
Plate printed on both sides.
"This Technologic paper presents the results of two minor investigations carried out at the request of the concrete ship section of the Emergency Fleet Corporation. They were undertaken with the object of obtaining data useful in design under the special conditions involved in the construction of concrete ships"--Page 3.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Technologic papers / [United States] Bureau of Standards ; no. 175
- Technologic papers of the Bureau of Standards ; no. 175.