Tests of heavily reinforced concrete slab beams : effect of direction of reinforcement on strength and deformation / by Willis A. Slater, Engineer Physicist, Bureau of Standards, and Fred B. Seely, University of Illinois.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 530 Un58t no. 233 (Text)||90100518-2018||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 preliminary leaf, 297-344 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1923.
Most plates printed on both sides.
"Abstract of 'Concrete reinforcement at an angle with the direction of the normal force, ' by Prof. E. Suenson"--Pages 341-344.
"March 20, 1923."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Test specimens, materials and methods of testing -- Experimental data and discussion of results -- Summary.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Technologic papers of the Bureau of Standards ; no. 233
- Technologic papers of the Bureau of Standards ; no. 233.