Tests of bond resistance between concrete and steel / by W.A. Slater, Engineer Physicist, Bureau of Standards ; F.E. Richart, Structural Engineer ; G.G. Schofield, Structural Engineer, Emergency Fleet Corporation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 530 Un58t no. 173 (Text)||90100520-2018||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 66 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1920.
Issued November 1, 1920.
One plate printed on both sides.
"This paper embodies the results of three somewhat dissimilar investigations which were made by the concrete ship section of the Emergency Fleet Corporation on the bond resistance or adhesion between concrete and reinforcing steel"--Page 6.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Technologic papers of the Bureau of Standards ; 173
- Technologic papers of the Bureau of Standards. 173.