Surface water supply of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence river drainages, 1906 / by H.K. Barrows, A.H. Horton, district hydrographers.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 98 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1907.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed October 7, 2014).
"Series P, Hydrographic Progress Reports, 60."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 31, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water-supply > Middle West.
Water-supply > New England.
Search for related items by series
- Water-supply and irrigation papers of the United States Geological Survey ; 206
- Water-supply and irrigation papers of the United States Geological Survey ; no. 206.