Beach-area water supplies between Ocean City, Maryland and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware / by Turbit H. Slaughter.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 10 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1962.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed June 24,2015).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
Prepared in cooperation with the Maryland Department of Geology, Mines and Water Resources.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page T10).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 31, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water-supply > Delaware.
Water-supply > Maryland.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1619-T
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States.
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1619-T.