Surface water supply of upper Mississippi river and Hudson bay drainages, 1906 / by A.H. Horton and Robert Follansbee, district hydrographers.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 94 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1907.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed October 7, 2014).
"Series P, Hydrographic Progress Reports, 61."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 31, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water-supply > Mississippi River Valley.
Water-supply > Hudson Bay.
Search for related items by series
- Water-supply and irrigation papers of the United States Geological Survey ; 207
- Water-supply and irrigation papers of the United States Geological Survey ; no. 207.