Geology and ground-water resources of the Elizabeth City area, North Carolina / by S.W. Lohman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (57 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1936.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Prepared in cooperation with the North Carolina Department of Conservation and Development.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 31, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > North Carolina > Elizabeth City.
Groundwater > North Carolina > Elizabeth City.
Search for related items by series
- Water-supply paper ; 773-A
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States
- Water-supply paper (Washington, D.C.) ; 773-A.
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States.