Specific-yield and particle-size relations of Quaternary alluvium, Humboldt River Valley, Nevada / by Philip Cohen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 24 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1963.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed June 19,2015).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
Prepared in cooperation with the Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 31, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alluvium > Nevada > Humboldt River Valley.
Groundwater > Nevada > Humboldt River Valley.
Sediments (Geology) > Nevada > Humboldt River Valley.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1669-M
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States.
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1669-M.