Sedimentation of Lake Pillsbury, Lake County, California / by G. Porterfield and C.A. Dunnam.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 46 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1964.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Prepared in cooperation with the State of California, Department of Water Resources.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 46).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 31, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sediment transport > California.
Sedimentation and deposition > Research > California.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1619-EE
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States.
- Water-supply paper (Washington, D.C.) ; no. 1619-EE.