Infant mortality trends, United States and each state, 1930-1964.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 unnumbered pages, 70 pages) : charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1965.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 1
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no. 1
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 1.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.