Mortality trends in the United States, 1954-1963 / A. Joan Klebba.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 unnumbered pages, 57 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1966.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 57).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Death > United States > Causes > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 2
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no.2
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 2.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.