Mortality from diseases associated with smoking : United States, 1950-64 / A. Joan Klebba.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 unnumbered pages, 45 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1966.
"An analysis of mortality trends by age, color, and sex of diseases stated by the Surgeon General's Advisory Committee in its report, Smoking and health, to be associated with tobacco smoking."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 26).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Smoking > United States > Statistics.
Tobacco use > Health aspects > United States > Statistics.
Mortality > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 4
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no. 4
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 4.