Suicide in the United States, 1950-1964 / James T. Massey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 unnumbered pages, 34 pages) : illustrations, 1 map.
- Publisher: Rockville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 
"A study of suicide statistics showing trends for 1950-64 and differences by age, sex, color, marital status, and geographic area for selected periods."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > United States > Statistics.
Suicide victims > United States > Statistics.
Mortality > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 5
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no. 5
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 5.