Homicide in the United States, 1950-1964 / Robert Langberg.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 unnumbered pages, 33 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1967.
"A study of homicide statistics showing trends for 1950-64 and differences for selected periods by age, sex, color, marital status, nativity, and geographic area."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Homicide > United States > Statistics.
Mortality > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 6
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no.6
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 6.