Motor vehicle accident deaths in the United States, 1950-67 / Barbara Fenvessy Reese.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 39 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Rockville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1970.
"December 1970"--Cover page 2.
"First issued in the Public Health Service Publication no. 1000"--Cover page 2.
"A study of mortality from motor vehicle accidents, showing trends for 1950-1967 and differences by age, color, sex, geographic characteristics, mileage driven, and marital status."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traffic accidents > United States > Statistics.
Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 9
- DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 75-1296
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 9.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 75-1296.